The Seymour Schulich Entrepreneurship Scholarship
The Seymour Schulich Entrepreneurship Scholarship is in recognition of entrepreneurship among Canadian youth. One student will be selected as the recipient of this scholarship.
How has your JA experience equipped you with entrepreneurial skills and a mindset that you will apply to your future educational and career pathways?
- Applicant must be an active participant of JA Company Program during the 2023-2024 academic year (participating through one of the 14 Canadian local offices)
- Must be a current graduating high school student (graduating high school during the 2023-2024 academic year)
- Must present proof of enrollment in post-secondary education to receive the award
Application Package Requirements
To be considered for this scholarship, your submission must include the following:
- Completed application form
- 500-word essay
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Video introduction (60-90 seconds)
A detailed list of requirements for each item above are listed in the application form.