In recognition of the special character traits of long-time JA volunteer, Stev Glickman; entrepreneurial spirit, networking genius, great sense of humour, respectful of all and always professional.
Presented to a student in the JA Company Program who:
- Demonstrates exceptional entrepreneurial spirit and networking skills.
- Is a connector for their JA Company, both internally and externally, helping JA students/ companies connect with each other and with the community.
- Has a positive, engaging demeanor that inspires others.
- Scholarship application including Essay Question Response
- Open to all JA Company Program participants in their final year of high school and entering post-secondary in the following Fall. To be eligible for this award, students must be participating in JA Company Program with JA South Western Ontario/ JA Waterloo Region