JA Company Program Community Award
JA Canada believes through the program experiences youth gain live and people skills that enable current and future success. As a result, they become positive contributors to communities and collective change leads to thriving communities. The JA Company Program Impact Scholarship is in recognition of how youth participants of JA Company Program have used their experiences to contribute to building a better community. One participant will be selected as the recipient of this award.
How have you used your JA experience to contribute to building a better community?
- Applicant must be an active participant of JA Company Program during the 2023-2024 academic year (participating through one of the 14 Canadian local offices)
- Applicant does not need to be a graduating Achiever
- Full completion of the application package/application (incomplete applications will not be considered)
Application Package Requirements
To be considered for this scholarship, your submission must include the following:
- Completed application form
- 500-word essay
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Video introduction (60-90 seconds)
A detailed list of requirements for each item above are listed in the application form.