JA Future Leader Scholarship
The JA Future Leader Scholarship is in recognition of individual achievement & personal development through the participation of JA Company Program. One student will be selected as the recipient of this scholarship.
JA’s mission is to build future leaders. How have you developed and demonstrated leadership skills through your JA experience? Please include mention of how the program has helped you build resilience.
- Applicant must be an active participant of JA Company Program during the 2022-2023 academic year (participating through one of the 14 Canadian local offices)
- Must be a current high school student - student does not need to be a graduating Achiever
- Full completion of the application package/application (incomplete applications will not be considered)
Application Package Requirements
To be considered for this scholarship, your submission must include the following:
- Completed application form
- 500-word essay
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Video introduction (60-90 seconds)
A detailed list of requirements for each item above are listed in the application form. This is a Google form that you can review and complete once your submission documents are completed.