JA South Western Ontario is proud to offer Company Program to high school students in the communities of Chatham-Kent, Sarnia Lambton, and Windsor-Essex.
Through participation in this program, students learn many skills such as:
- Public speaking
- Financial literacy
- Problem analysis
- Creative problem solving
- Responsibility and managerial skills
- Business sense and more!
Students learn how to start up and operate a business with their peers over an 18-week period. During this time, students will select a product/service to manufacture/offer in their local community, elect a management team, and create a successful business in a safe, encouraging environment. If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please contact us by email or call 519-352-0151.
Registration is now OPEN for the 2018-2019 Company Program Year!
Click here to RSVP as a Returning Achiever or to Register as a new participant!
1. How much does Company Program cost?
This program is free for our students thank you to our local sponsors who continue to support this program.
2. Where does this program take place?
Currently, Company Program runs in 3 locations:
- Chatham-Kent @ JA SWO, 60 William Street South, Chatham
- Sarnia Lambton @ SLDBC, 109 Durand Street, Sarnia
- Windsor-Essex @ BBBS of W-E, 3050 Jefferson Blvd.
3. How do I register?
Please visit our registration page to sign up today.
4. What if I don't know anyone else in Company Program?
This is the perfect opportunity to make new friends and meet other amazing people like yourself. Consider inviting one of your friends to join you.