- Incorporate and capitalize by selling shares
- Organize a Board of Directors and elect a management team
- Produce and market a product or a service
- Establish production and sales goals for their company, and monitor progress toward goals at regular company meetings
- Maintain and analyze financial records
- Compile an annual report for shareholders, pay a dividend and liquidate the business
- Link students with mentor Advisors in the form of volunteers from our community who are knowledgeable about business operation and may be working local businesses or operating their own.
- Oversee the integrity of the ventures through robust policies
- Ensure the safety of products and services
- Develop lasting relationships that bring students, mentors, and the business community together for mutual benefit.
Interested in being a JA Company Program Ambassador?
Read all about our new Ambassador Council here!
Students in Waterloo Region
Monday evenings in Waterloo (6:30PM-9:30PM)
Tuesday evenings at Conestoga College (6:30PM-9:30PM)
Wednesday evenings at WalterFedy (6:30PM-9:30PM)
Students in Brantford/County of Brant
For more information about Company Program in Waterloo Region: