This award was established to ensure that the benefits and relevance of JA are at the forefront of the business and industry sectors in Canada.
$2,500 cash; 1 recipient
Application Package Requirements
- A 1-page overview and an online presentation in PDF, Word, Google Doc, or PowerPoint format on the topic: Junior Achievement challenges you to come up with an engaging presentation to help their Charters recruit students to the Company Program. Develop the presentation and a 1-page overview of why this presentation will attract new students to the JA Company Program.
- Completed online application form.
- 2 recommendation Letters; 1 from the JA Charter, 1 from a teacher or a community leader/JA volunteer/employer who is familiar with you.
- A résumé highlighting your best subjects, student activities, volunteer experience outside of school, club or church activities and hobbies.
Please note that where the application asks for a “Written Submission Link” you should put the link to your essay.
- All students enrolled in The Company Program – A Student Venture (In School/After School Edition), JA Titan, or GLOBE for the 2018-2019 program year
- The applicant must adhere to the rules and regulations concerning the award including the completion of all requested documentation in the application package requirements
- The applicant does not need to be a graduating student